I’ve had a busy past few days, but still managed to get some hours behind my editor.
Here are some of the things I did:
- Cleaned up some negative logic in my ssh-honeypot project.
- General cleanup and added usage() function to the inotify-watch program.
- Helped my friend @hexabin debug an IRC client he was working on.
- Began working on a workstation provisioner using SaltStack.
- Registered a Launchpad account and set up my first PPA.
- Wrote the PID file check script for inotify-watch.
- Started working on a TCP fuzzing client. Luckily, this will be very similar to the server and I will not have to re-write a whole lot (I think!)
I still have not had a lot of time to review the BitchX crashes the fuzzer was able to trigger. I saw a Tweet from @geeknik saying that he finally got a NULL pointer dereference in irssi after 34 days of fuzzing, so I don’t feel as bad for not finding substantial with this tool yet.